Friday, November 23, 2012

Mantel Make-Over

I knew my mantel was a snoozer....


Mantle

But I just didn't know what to do about it.  Until I saw this on Pinterest...

Photobucket

I had some store credit at Home Goods and so I went there and found most of what I needed for a great price.  I purchased a mirror and some knick-knacks and I got this:

photo-70
The mirror, ivory decorative piece and picture frame (once white, now green) are from Home Goods, the flower picture on the front, right is from JoAnns and the green vase in the back, left is from Wal-Mart.  The flowers in the vase are from Pier One (gift card baby!).  I think in total, I spent about $20 of my own money on this makeover and I couldn't be happier!


photo-71
Here is the full thing (don't mind the step ladder and resolve...).

Thanks, Pinterest!  Have you redecorated a space of yours using Pinterest as inspiration?  How'd it go???  I'd love to see it!



1 comment:

I love to hear your thoughts - leave me some loving!