Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Here's to the Red, White and Blue!

I love summertime.  I love holidays.  I love desserts.  That is what inspired this 4th of July dessert post!  I look forward to the day when Stephen and I have a nice backyard where we can celebrate this great holiday by being outside and hosting friends and family at our place.  When that day comes, maybe I'll make one of these scrumptious desserts!




Super simple!  I remember being a little girl and seeing this on the front cover of my mom's Women's Day and instantly thinking it was amazing!

You could also do this with the regular old dessert pizza on sugar cookie crust


Evidently I love trifles! :)



Easy Peasy!



Which one do you think looks the best to try?  I can only make one and I obviously need your help deciding!


1 comment:

  1. Oh! I like the flag mini tarts (because of their aesthetic appeal) and I love me some cheesecake! The great thing is that they all involve fruit, so you don't have to feel guilty about consumption, because its all healthy....right? :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts - leave me some loving!