Friday, June 10, 2011

Baby Elliott's Blanket

I finally finished Baby Elliott's blanket!  Now all that's left is the fitted crib sheet.  This kid's nursery is going to be styyyylin'!


I used this tutorial at Sew4Home except made my blanket 36x50 instead of 36x36.  

Here's a recap of his nursery bedding all together so you can see how cute it is:
The crib skirt

The bumpers

I'll be sure to show you the fitted sheet whenever I get a chance to make that!  When the whole nursery is up and running, I'll be sure to share pictures with you!

3 comments:

  1. Wow Kari - you did a great job!!! Everything is super cute!

    Alissa
    www.33shadesofgreen.blogspot.com

    - Posting as Anon b/c Blogger has not been letting me comment on any blogs...Grrr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. elliott is one spoiled little boy already! an aunt that is hand making his bedding-- what a lucky boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa you sewing diva! Those are great! So flippin' cute! Just lookit 'em!! hehe Great job as usual Kari!

    ~ www.billiemonster.com ~

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts - leave me some loving!