Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Magnificent Mondays: Magnificent Blogs 62


Melissa over at The Polkadot Chair is a crafter after my own heart!  Not only does she offer great ideas, tutorials and inspirations, but she also resides in my Old Kentucky Home - that's enough to make her blog visit-able! ;)

I'm loving this quilted table runner.  For those of you out there like myself who are trying to pump themselves up to quilt, this looks like a good place to try your hand at it!

I'm loving this photo wall - especially with all those promotions that the canvas people have!

This subway tile job is to die for!  I'm loving the timeless shape of the tiles, the glassy finish and the olive color.  I'm sold!

If I thought I liked her subway tile, I was really smitten when I saw her fireplace tile work!  This looks so good!

Don't waste a second - go check out The Polkadot Chair and see why I love it so much!

Happy Blogging!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing Melissa with us! She is one talented girl!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts - leave me some loving!