Monday, August 23, 2010

Magnificent Mondays: Magnificent Blogs 27

Kate has impeccable design, style and ideas.  I love seeing the different ideas and inspirations that this blog has to offer.  I also love how versatile it is providing ideas for furniture, decorating, holidays, sewing.....

Check this out.  I think every girl (especially one who is getting ready to go to college) should have one of these.  I got one right before I got married from my best friend and I love using it, especially during the hot summer months!

Have I ever told you guys how much I love fall???  Well, if you haven't heard me go on and on and on about how this is my favorite season, now you know that it is!  Because I love fall so much, Thanksgiving happens to be one of my favorite holidays.  This would be a great thing to make to get your house festive for the giving of thanks :)

Alright!  We all know that I love making pillows!  If you don't know this, talk with my husband...he's noticed my obsession with these fluffy objects :).  Look at how cool this is!

Run!  Don't walk!  Get to Centsational Girl as quickly as you can and head back over here and share with me one of the things that you loved most about this blog!
Happy Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts - leave me some loving!