Want an easy and scrumptious recipe for dinner? Here it is! Look no further!
What do you need?
-Chicken breasts (thawed if frozen)
-Parmesan cheese (I used the grated kind)
-Italian bread crumbs
What do you do?
1. Take your chicken breasts and trim the fat off of them.
2. Melt a stick of butter (good for 4 breasts).
3. Put some Italian bread crumbs in a bowl.
4. Pour some spaghetti sauce into a baking dish.
5. Submerge your chicken breasts in the butter and then into the bread crumbs.
6. Place your chicken breasts into the baking dish and bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
7. Take the chicken breasts out and spoon some sauce onto each breast and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top of them.
8. Stick back into the oven for another 15 minutes.
9. Remove and enjoy!
We enjoyed ours over a bed of pasta and some zucchini...yum!