Monday, December 13, 2010

Magnificent Mondays: Magnificent Blogs 43

Becca over at Blue Cricket design has got some cool stuff going on!  She has tons of different posts that could keep you entertained for a long time.  I love all her original ideas and the fact that she'll often showcase cool projects from other people so you get even more ideas from just one blog!  I highly suggest you go by her blog and check it out!

How incredibly cute is this snowman?

Check out this unique and beautiful lamp!

What about this cute and seemingly easy bucket to make either to give as a gift to someone for Halloween (filled with goodies of course) or to make for a child to carry around while they trick-or-treat.

Head over to Blue Cricket design and check out for yourself all the cool things Becca is up to!

Happy Blogging!

1 comment:

  1. Gee thanks! Thank you so much for the lovely feature! I soooo appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts - leave me some loving!