Monday, April 11, 2011

Magnificent Mondays: Magnificent Blogs 54

Okay, so I realize that I've been a bit M.I.A...I had a huge comprehensive exam for grad school (if you'd like to be praying for the results of that, I'd greatly appreciate it!) and then school work has been somewhat all consuming!  But, I'm back and hopefully it'll be with a vengeance!  Onto a magnificent blog...

If you've never found yourself oooing and awing over at Ana White, then you best be gettin' your booty over there!  Ana is a stay-at-home-mom turned carpenter who provides wonderful pdf instructions on how to build any and every piece of furniture you could ever imagine!  I've already signed my opposite of handyman husband up to make a few pieces for our future home.  I usually don't include pictures but I love it so much that I'm going to share the entire picture with you!

Project #1 for my future "mud room":

Project #2 for my future office/guestroom:

Project #3 for my future daughter:

Project #4 for my future sewing room:

I could seriously keep going, but I would basically be sharing ALL of Ana's furniture plans with you!  Go check out Ana White and let me know which piece of furniture you've got your heart set on!




2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great blog Kari - I'm going to check it out.

    Good luck on your exam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kari, girl, you always find such cute blogs!

    Btw, I don't know if you saw, but I gave you a blog award a little while ago! Yay for awards!

    I can totally relate to your busy-ness! I've neglected my blog for way too long -- until now! :-)

    Have a good rest of the week -- and I'm certain you did GREAT on your exam!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts - leave me some loving!