Monday, April 18, 2011

Magnificent Mondays: Magnificent Blogs 55


Whenever it is time for a celebration (babies, weddings, etc) I often find myself wishing that I had the uncanny ability to decorate cookies and such like Sweet Sugar Belle does!  This woman is out of control!  Her cookies are meticulously decorated and look just like the real thing!  Not only do I really love all the pictures of her cookies that are such an inspiration, but the fact that she also includes tips and tricks to show you how to decorate your own baker's dozen.

Here are a few of my favorite...

I love how she took these Easter cookies and used them as cupcake toppers!

These Spring bird nest cookies are TOO cute!

Seriously?!  Look at how perfect all of these cookie collections are!

2 things my husband loves: Peeps (the candy) and sugar cookies.  I think that one day I'll try to make him these - a nice hybrid of the two!

Get your little blogging booties over to Sweet Sugar Belle's and be inspired!  Let me know what cookies you love...if you can narrow it down to just a few :)

Happy Blogging!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts - leave me some loving!