Friday, November 25, 2011

Christmas Cards

Can you believe that it's already that time of year again?!  As much as I love Christmas, it's hard to believe that I'm already getting the tree out of the basement and making my Christmas card list!  I love receiving Christmas cards in the mall from all of our family and friends.  My favorite kind of Christmas card is one with a picture of my loved ones on it.  The reason I love that kind so much is because I display my cards in our home and the picture reminds me of those people every time I look at it!  Because I like getting picture Christmas cards so much, I find myself sending picture Christmas cards of Stephen and I now...it's kind of a tradition.  If you weren't around these parts last year, here's a picture of how I displayed our cards last year (and plan on doing again...):
As you can see, if you send me a card with your picture on it, you're hanging up for all to see :)

One of my favorite card/invitation shops, tinyprints has amazing personalized Christmas cards that you can choose from!  I highly suggest you head on over there by clicking here to check out their 2011 Christmas Card line-up.  I would also highly suggest that you help me choose my 2011 Christmas card from all the great choices :).  Stephen and I love to get Christmas cards that reflect the true meaning of Christmas; the fact that Jesus came to this world to save us from our sins.  In saying that, all of the choices that I'm looking at are religious Christmas cards.
Choice number 1: Smooth Sincerity: I really like the gray and how elegant this card is.  I also like what it says: O holy night, the stars are brightly shining.  O Holy Night is one of my favorite Christmas songs.

Choice number 2: Triumphant Type: I like how this card also incorporates a Christmas song, as well as the Christmas color-scheme.  I also really like the font.

Choice number 3: Angels Sing: Again, simplistic, elegant and a great Christmas song. 

Choice number 4: Blessings Be Yours: Even though there won't be a picture of a babe on the front cover of our Christmas card, I think that this card is my favorite of the 4.  I really like the message on both the front and the back, I also like how there is green, red and white but not in an over-the-top kind of way.  

I also love tinyprint's "New Classics" line and would take any and all cards from this collection!

You should go and check out tinyprint's Christmas photo cards and let me know what your favorite is...only after you tell me which one I should choose, of course :)!
Happy Christmas card browsing!

2 comments:

  1. I love the first one because of that font. It's sooooo beautiful! We better be receiving a card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like number 4! I tried to get a religious card I found one I really liked but Ryan vetoed it! So u be seeing the one we picked shortly! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts - leave me some loving!