Monday, January 3, 2011

Magnificent Mondays: Magnificent Blogs 45

Lindsay is chalked full of wonderful sewing and craft ideas that are sure to make their way into your archive folder as you gear up to make gifts for Christmas, 2011....what?  You're not already starting to make your Christmas present for the new year?!  Yeah, me neither...but if you wanted to, here are some great ideas!

I'm ALL about these!  Cheap, beautiful and practical...I'm planning on making these as gifts of some sort this year!

A perfect handmade gift for your techie friend!

And some great ideas on how to use fabric as a beautiful, inexpensive decorating tool.

Head on over to The Cottage Home and check out all the great ideas that Lindsay has to offer!
Happy Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts - leave me some loving!