Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Magnificent Mondays: Magnificent Blogs 66


Have you guys ever had the privilege of finding yourself over at Taylor Made?  Talk about great projects, great tutorials and a great blog over all!  You'll definitely need to head on over to Taylor's place and see what she can have you muster up!

For instance, check out this beyond adorable patchwork clock!  Talk about a great addition to your craft room!

Before I got married, my BFF, Doni gave me a lingerie bag as a gift.  I use it all the time to separate my clean and dirty unmentionables whenever we're on trips.  This tutorial looks simple to follow and would make for a great gift!

Speaking of Donielle, this clutch looks just like something she would love!

And last but not least, I am loving this peacock painting...talk about beautiful!

Now it's your turn.  Head on over to Taylor Made and see for yourself what a great blog it is!

Happy Blogging!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts - leave me some loving!