Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Please and Thank You!

A couple of weeks ago I was getting dessert with Stephen and our friends to celebrate a birthday.  My friend Sarah had such cute little earrings on.  I asked her about them and she pointed me to this place...uhhhh ohhhhhhhhhh!
You know where this is going, don't you?  {I feel a case of want and shouldn't buy coming on...}
These were the cute earrings:


There's just so sweet and dainty and if you sit very quietly you can hear it, "Kaaaaari!  Buy meeee!!!"
Well I had full intentions of doing just that...and then I saw their price tag :(...maybe I will save some lose ends and get me some!)
And while I was there, I ran into these beauties also...oh did they sing my sweet name as I walked buy them:


Oh how I wish they were mine!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE them. I have such a Love/Hate realationship with Anthro......:)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts - leave me some loving!