Friday, February 26, 2010

You're invited to my pity party....

Friends,  I have so many things on my list of things that I really want to make (a wreath for the guest bedroom, some artwork for the office - just to name a few) and it just isn't convenient to do so...UGH!  I need to get my booty to one of my favorite places ever:

But when you live in the city, the only places with Hobby Lobby's are the 'burbs.  I wish these places were quick and easy to get to...but unfortunately THEY'RE NOT!  The closest Lobby is about 30 minutes from our apartment BUT about 50 minutes in traffic (which is basically all day everyday) AND to add to my list of Lobby Woes, to get there it requires you to drive on the annoying toll roads.  Evidently the suburbs of Illinois are highly valued because you must PAY to get to them.  
SOOOOOO until I get to the mecca of all craft stores, my craftiness must be put on hold.
I'm hoping to make a trip this weekend - I'll let you know if my dream comes true :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts - leave me some loving!