Monday, July 5, 2010

Magnificent Mondays: Magnificent Blogs 20

Alisa is a woman after God's own heart and her blog is evidence that she loves the Lord.  Not only does she love the Lord but she also has great ideas that she loves to share with blogland!

Do you have a laptop?  Then you need one of these!

Looking for a new prayer journal or notebook for any reason?  This is for you!

A neat way to celebrate Love day - I can't wait to make me one of these!

Go see Alisa's Sweet Life and see what makes her life so sweet.  Make sure you head back over here and let me know what you love about this blog!
Happy Blogging!

3 comments:

  1. Great choice Kari! I really enjoy Alisa's blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the feature I really appreciate it! YOU made my day!

    Blessings,
    Alisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful choice! And I have one of those little lap top bags and LOVE it! Alisa is super sweet.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts - leave me some loving!