Monday, March 21, 2011

Magnificent Mondays: Magnificent Blogs 53

If you haven't found yourself hanging out with Kristine at The Painted Hive, you must get your bloggin' booty to that site!  She has great ideas and inspirations for you to spice up your digs and make it feel more like a decorator's haven.

How cool is this tea cart that she refabbed?  So pretty!

I'm LOVING this amazing this cabinet makeover!  Check out the detail on the knobs!

I've seen these chairs on craiglist so many times, but after seeing these great chair makeovers, I want one sooooo badly!

Do you want to learn how to detail your own knobs?  Check out this tutorial.

And lastly, Kristine shares my love for maps!  Check out this amazing tutorial that you're sure to find in my house someday soon!

Go check out the amazingness that IS The Painted Hive and let me know what you think about it!
Happy Blogging!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kari! Wow, I just saw the comment you left on my blog and thought I better pop over here for a look. I wasn't expecting such a write up - I am humbled. Thank you so much. I often wonder if writting all these blog posts is actually catching anyone's attention so it's lovely to see something like this. Thanks so much - you've made my day!
    Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooOOOOoo thanks for sharing! am about to head over and snoop aboot! heeh

    ~ www.billiemonster.com ~

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts - leave me some loving!