Monday, June 14, 2010

Magnificent Mondays: Magnificent Blogs 17


Andy has wonderful ideas for crafts, decorating and holidays at her blog.  She even has a "Creative Cats" day where other creative blogs link up to hers.  I really liked her "Home Tours" where you get a glimpse into what other people are doing in their homes to be inspired.  

Are you looking for a really cute Christmas decoration?  Look no further than here!

Here is a great gift for the grad in your family.

Here's a look at Creative Cats in action!

Enough of what I love from Poppies at Play, head straight there and spend some time looking around!  Make sure you sneak back over here and let me know what you love about Andy's blog!
Happy Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts - leave me some loving!