Thursday, September 2, 2010

Buttons Galore!

Yesterday, I surprisingly had a bit of time on my hands and I decided to add some buttons to my blog.  You can find these buttons on the right side of my blog if you scroll down.  I went with 2 different purposes for the buttons and 3 different designs.  The first purpose of the buttons is for those bloggers that I have featured on Magnificent Blog Mondays.  If you're reading this and your blog has been featured on Magnificent Mondays, be sure you grab this button:

The next two buttons serve the same purpose: if you find yourself here on a regular basis and you've come to love reading about my not-so-crazy adventures.  If you're reading this and you fit this category, I decided to make two different buttons for you:

--or--

Be sure to snag one if you'd like to add it to your blog - and DEFINITELY snag one if you were featured!  You should be proud of the fact that you have an AWESOME blog!!!  
***If you're interested in making a button for your blog, I used this awesome tutorial to make mine!

2 comments:

  1. Your new buttons are so cute! I love them!

    Tara
    www.tarabeingtara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your buttons look great! Woohoo!

    ~Billie monster

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts - leave me some loving!