Monday, September 27, 2010

Magnificent Mondays: Magnificent Blogs 32


Amy is a newlywed who managed to put together a great DIY wedding!  On her blog she shares great ideas for making things for a wedding and for decorating her first home.

I love this art work that she put together so inexpensively!

Check out the beautiful headboard that she made after following Centsational Girl's tutorial.

Check out the different apothecary jars she put together so effortlessly.

Head on over to Design-Aholic and let me know what you find!
Happy Blogging!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kari! I've been outta town! Yikes! But I am back hehe.

    Wow - awesome feature today! Such creative ideas from Design-Aholic...I'm definitely gonna head over there and follow. :O)

    ~ www.billiemonster.com ~

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts - leave me some loving!