Saturday, October 23, 2010

DIY Wedding Fun - Part 5

Guestbook
By no means is this a new idea, but I figured I'd share it anyways.  For our guest book, I had decided that I wanted to make a more personalized book that I could have sitting out and people would enjoy looking at.  Many of my friends had done the same thing at their weddings and I loved the idea of it.  I took our engagement pictures (you could use any pictures you'd like) and I designed a book through apple as our guest book.  I made sure that I had plenty of room around the pictures so that people had enough room to sign around them.  We sat the book out with regular, thin-tipped sharpies and people signed away.  I have the book sitting out at our apartment and I even find myself look through it from time-to-time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts - leave me some loving!