Monday, October 25, 2010

Magnificent Mondays: Magnificent Blogs 36

Emily is a stay at home mommy that loves to show the blog world that you don't have to be Martha to create beautiful, homemade things!

Did I ever tell you that I like fall?  Because of my love for fall and monograms, I really like this!

Do you have a sweet little girl in your life that needs a pretty headband for her hair?  If so, head here.

Here is a transformation of a very country tray to a very sophisticated and decorative tray to display in her home.

Run on over to Martha Shmartha and let me know how you've been inspired!
Happy Blogging!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the feature! I so appreciate it! You have a gorgeous blog; I can't wait to explore some more!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts - leave me some loving!