Monday, May 16, 2011

Custom Baby Bedding

Okay blogging friends, I've had a lot of encouraging responses from my baby bedding photos that I shared with you last week.  As a result, I'm going to offer up my services to any of you preggo readers or readers who have friends/family members who are expecting.  I am willing and able to make the following pieces out of fabric of your choice:
-Crib skirt (ruffled or straight edged <--as shown in the photos)
-Fitted crib sheet
-Bumpers
-Quilt/Blanket
-Window Valance
-Decorative pillow
-Changing pad cover

If you're interested in finding out about pricing, timing, etc, please shoot me an email at KariG29@gmail.com and make the subject "Baby Bedding".  I looooooooove fabric and I love to sew - I'd love to work with you!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you did it! YES KARI! baby bedding business born. BAM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for you! every time i make something shaun tells me to start selling it. once i get as good as you, i might! =)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts - leave me some loving!