Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Magnificent Mondays: Magnificent Blogs 58

Dwellings by DeVore is a wonderful blog to go to for some design inspirations.  Follow the adventures of a new designer as she puts her gift to the test in her own home and be inspired!  I know I was!!!

Check out her beautiful dining room!  Not only is it gorgeous, but she rehabbed all the furniture and then gave you links at the bottom to see how she did it!  Now that's a girl after my own heart!  I really liked seeing how she decorated on top of her table and other surfaces...I definitely need inspiration when it comes to those places!

I absolutely LOVE her foyer!  I love how she did the stenciling on the back wall as an accent wall!  I also REALLY love her circle monogrammed mirror...and the color brown?!  Be still my heart!

Her guest bedroom is just as beautiful as the ones above...I am a sucker for warm colors (especially brown) but I've found myself really wanting to incorporate a cool blue into my rooms as well.  I really like how she pulls the browns and the blues off with the white furniture.  So. pretty.

Head on over to Dwellings by DeVore for some inspirational face-lift ideas for your home.  I bet you'll find yourself perusing Craigslist right afterwards, just like I did :).

Happy Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts - leave me some loving!