Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Magnificent Mondays: Magnificent Blogs 49

Halsey has such a "spunky" personality and it really shows in her blog.  She also is full of great ideas that she shares with blogland over at SpunkyJunky.  Head over there and see for yourself!

What an intelligent woman!  I'd of NEVER thought to organize my ribbon like this!

She might not have come up with this tutorial but she shared it for all to see!  This is a great how-to on making burp cloths and a wipe case cover.

This was just too cute not to share.  If you're planning on decorating a nursery or for a baby shower, this owl bunting tutorial is for you!

Check out Halsey's SpunkyJunky and let me know what you love about it!
Happy Blogging!


1 comment:

  1. wow! You are making me blush girl! Thank you so much for featuring Spunky Junky it kind of makes me happy to know people are still reading my section of bloggie land ;O

    Halsey

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts - leave me some loving!