Monday, February 7, 2011

Magnificent Mondays: Magnificent Blogs 50

Kalleen at Second Street comes from a family of creative people.  When I was perusing her blog I saw a lot of post on handmade gifts that she and her family had made to give to one another for Christmas gifts.  Let me tell you, these gifts were awesome!  If you have time, you must just click away over at Second Street and see what kind of goodies you can find!  Here are some of the treasures that I laid my eyes on:

This etched window is amazing!  How beautiful is this, and I'm sure it was time consuming but Kalleen makes it look like cake!

This "On-the-Go" book is a great (and seemingly easy - with the help of Kalleen) book to give to any kid in your life - I'm sure their parents would be grateful!

You know how much I love fall, and with that love of fall comes a love of Thanksgiving, so naturally I would love this Give Thanks banner.

Head on over to At Second Street and be inspired!

Happy Blogging!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts - leave me some loving!