Monday, May 10, 2010

Magnificent Mondays: Magnificent Blogs 12


Let me tell you: Lindsay is full of awesome decorating DIY projects as well as some great ideas!  I happened upon her blog and then found a bunch of other crafty blogs because of Lindsay's blog.  Don't waste another moment and head there NOW!

These are just too cute to not blog about!

Looking to redo a bedroom in your house but can't afford a new headboard?  Worry no more especially with this at your fingertips!

I seriously CAN'T wait to do this to showcase in my own apartment!

Let's stop talking about the great things that are going on with Lindsay and let's go SEE and DO them :) Waste no more time - GO LIVE WITH LINDSAY (not literally, you may scare her)!
Happy Blogging!

1 comment:

  1. at first, when i saw her blog header, i thought the glue gun was an actual gun. and i was wondering what kind of blogs you were getting yourself into.

    but then i came to my senses. good thing.

    miss you!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts - leave me some loving!