Monday, May 24, 2010

Magnificent Mondays: Magnificent Blogs 14

I was introduced to this AWESOME blog a few weeks ago and I found myself being lost in the archives!  There is so much going on at this blog that you're sure to get lost yourself!  It's so colorful and chocked full of great ideas!  You can be inspired to create yourself or you can hop over to Crystal's etsy shop and buy some of her creations yourself.

You can tell that I'm a teacher who loves Social Studies because I LOVED these!

I've been on a wreath kick here lately, but even if I weren't I would still drool over this!

I often see silhouette art in blogland but I love how easy Crystal makes these look.

Head on over to Little Bit Funky and get lost in the colorful creative treasure chest!  Come back by here and let me know what you loved about this blog!
Happy Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts - leave me some loving!