Monday, August 16, 2010

Magnificent Mondays: Magnificent Blogs 26

My sister introduced me to this amazing blog a couple of weeks ago and I was instantly hooked!  Cathe is the owner of this magnificent blog and she is a graphic designer in California.  Not only does she have amazing ideas but she also provides great printables on this blog.

Check out all this free art that Cathe has uploaded to scribd for us!

I love the way this turned out and the tutorial is fabulous.  This would be a great Christmas gift for anyone with kids.

I love the way this looks!  What a great use of old cabinet doors!  Again, her tutorial is great and she helped inspire me on a project for my home.

Let me tell you, I could spend a lot of time linking things up from Just Something I Made, but why would I do that when you can head over there yourself and find things that you love!  Stop by here and let me know if you found anything worth doing yourself :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you for such a super feature!! This completely made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about this blog. I found it just last week myself and spent the better part of the day (at least six hours) going through the entire blog and really being inspired by her.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts - leave me some loving!