Friday, August 6, 2010

Sequels to some of my favorite projects

Do you remember this?  How could I not make another one for my best friend, Doni?  This pillow SCREAMS Donielle!!!  Here's her new, sassy pillow:


For those of you who know Doni, what do you think, she'll love it right?
What about these, do you remember how much I loved them?
Well a couple of weeks ago I was invited to a birthday party for one of my friends in grad school.  I thought these would make the perfect gift for her.  She thought I was a little bit weird when I asked her what her color scheme was in her kitchen (pink and red), but I don't mind being thought of as the weird type...it happens often.  Here are the ones I made for her:




And here's a picture of them adorning her stove:


I love these two projects - they're super easy and the outcome is great!  If you're interested in making some of your own, be sure to go back and check the original post that I've linked them to and that will lead you to the tutorials.

What about you?  What have you been making/crafting/scheming?


6 comments:

  1. you sweet little gift giver you!! i WILL make both of those things someday. I'll be sure to send you pics when I do.

    Can't wait to see you in like..um...1 WEEK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks just like doni!
    she will love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog...and love it! I am now a new follower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute pillow!! I didn't know you enjoyed sewing! We could totally start a club :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both of these projects Kari. I really ned to find some time to make a few dish towels!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts - leave me some loving!