Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Biggest Loser



Do you watch it?  I never consecutively watched it until this year (go figure - the year of the television for me) and I have to admit that I really look forward to it every week.  I see it as a motivator - if these people can go through these grueling workouts, then I can get my butt to the gym for an hour!  The real motivator is that now, in week 13 of the season, these contestants are beginning to weigh-in really close to what I weigh-in as...SCARY!  I really need to RUN to the gym and work out more so that I can keep up with them!  
I don't know if you can see which guy from this picture but Mike (white shirt guy) from this season is the biggest person they've had in Biggest Loser history on the show.  He started the show at around 540-some-odd pounds and he's down to 372.  Let me tell you why I'm stuck on this - because he's been running 5 miles a day on the treadmill.  Did you catch that? 5 MILES A DAY AND HE WEIGHS 372 POUNDS!!!  
That is motivation at its finest!  If a 372 pound man can run for 5 miles, then you better believe that I can too!  I'll let you know my progress!
Lastly - who do I want to win?  I would love it if Sam or Koli won - they've both got determination and hard work.  Sunshine has it also but she annoys me because she's always crying and her and her dad's relationship kinda gets corny after awhile.  I dunno - I'm at the point where I hate seeing ANY of them leave the ranch because I enjoy seeing their progress so much!
I need to go be the biggest loser myself!

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE the biggest loser. unfortunately, it comes on the same night as lost so i only get to watch it for an hour. but i do switch back right when they vote someone off so i can keep up. i love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts - leave me some loving!