1) I run best at night - I don't know why, but for some reason, when I go to the gym in the evening, I have more energy and end up having better runs. The only problem with this is that I have night class 3 nights a week, leaving only Monday and Friday nights as my only options for a fulfilling run (I don't like going to the gym on the weekend).
2) I can't run too close to when I eat and yet I can't run too far away from when I last ate...talk about confusing!
3) I'm a sneak peeker...I like to check out the time and distance on the treadmill making my run feel all the more longer.
4) I get discouraged VERY easily. If I have a bad run one day (this happens more often than not), I automatically think that I'm digressing and will never become a good runner.
5) I am very hesitant to run outside - I don't know why, I'm just certain that if I do, I'll have a bad run (refer to number 4).
From reading all your blogs, I've noticed that I'm not the only blogger who is trying to get her run on. I'm wondering, if you've been trying to run, are running or have been running since you exited the womb, do you have any tips, suggestions, links, etc. to help us runners keep our heads up and continue to progress. I'd LOVE to hear from you!