Monday, April 19, 2010

Magnificent Mondays: Magnificent Blogs 9


A special thanks to Katie Howard for showing me this inspiring blog of the week!  (of course when you look at this you can totally see Katie in it and her love for a good beach cottage)  This woman shares her Australian beach cottage and all the amazing decorating that she has completed within.

The number one reason to love her, SHE LOVES IKEA TOO!

Be inspired by this beautiful room makeover in her cottage.

Need some motivation to put bead board up in your house? 

Head on over to the beach and see for yourself!
Happy Blogging!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kari -
    You always find the best blogs and they are always ones that I haven't seen before. I love it! Thanks for entering my giveaway - if you want to come back and leave another comment for being a follower. That way you have two chances to win. Sorry - I think my instructions were confusing!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts - leave me some loving!