Monday, March 8, 2010

Magnificent Mondays: Magnificent Blogs 3

I couldn't not include this blog on my list of Magnificent Mondays simply because this gal is so stinkin' cute (and so is her family).  This is just a typical, everyday blog, of a woman who is documenting her life as a Christian, a mother of 2 precious girls and a wife to a husband she loves dearly.  She shares with us her hobbies of photography, baking and DIYing just like a lot of you out there.  

For instance, how cute is this that she did with her daughters over Valentines Day weekend?

Or look at the adorable themed birthday party that she threw for her 3 year old!

It seems as if she loves fall as much as I do; enjoy reading this YUMMY sounding recipe.

That's all for now; get on over to that blog and enjoy learning the Larson Lingo ;)
Happy Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts - leave me some loving!