Monday, March 15, 2010

Magnificent Mondays: Magnificent Blogs 4


You've heard me dish on this gal before - I swear we'd be BFFAOTs if she lived in Chicago (but she doesn't).  Meg is a mother of 5, a lover of the Lord and a great housewife (from the looks of it).  This blog is about exactly what she says it's about: Whatever.  You'll find inspiration through her photography of her home, her family, her projects and her life.  

Seriously, if you know me very well then you know I LOVE old houses that need a little TLC, and I really LOVE old houses that have received their TLC...look at what they've done with their amazing home!

Looking for some comfort food?  Look no further....


Go on over to Whatever and find all the things that inspire you...whatever they may be!
Happy Blogging!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts - leave me some loving!